We are pleased to report that our Amicus Curiae Brief for the Fraser Twp V Haney Appeal to the Michigan Supreme Court has been accepted. We will keep you updated on the progress of this case, you can read the article from our February 2021 Newsletter by MLSA Board Member, Paul J. Sniadecki here.
- Remove bird feeders while black bears prepare for hibernation
- Short-term Rental Preemption Bill Passed By House – Moving in Senate
- November Newsletter (Early Edition)
- Permits… What’s Up with EGLE Permits?
- NotMISpecies webinar series begins second year with balsam woolly adelgid, eDNA and park stewardship
- JLW CISMA Calendar Fundraiser