The Black Lake Preservation Society is a nonprofit partner of MLSA and they are doing some interesting and tech savvy work for their lake. Check out their webpage called Eyes On The Lake to see their exciting approach to lake monitoring and keeping their residents engaged in water quality.
- Write for The Michigan Riparian magazine
- A Warning about Mosquito Treatments
- More NotMISpecies Webinars coming this fall
- Summer conditions leading to algal blooms in canals and rivers around failed Mid-Michigan dams
- Community scientists throughout the state answered the call for rare turtle observation reports this spring
- 97 parcels of state land available via online auctions