Thank you for donating to MLSA
Together we can preserve the inland waters of Michigan for future generations!
Whether you wish to support a specific program, are looking to make a donation in the honor of a friend or loved one, or want to leave a legacy for yourself; you have come to the right place. Since 1961 we have been working to preserve and protect the waters of Michigan and we couldn’t do it without our members and support from donors like you.
Your one time or reoccurring annual donation will make a difference in the educational resources and support we are able to provide to lake and stream associations, individuals, and partners who share our mission.
By making Michigan Lakes and Streams Association a beneficiary in your will or estate plans, you can also leave a lasting impact on the sustainability of our collective works.
Funds may be used to:
– support lake and stream related research;
– provide student scholarships and grants;
– create and distribute educational materials;
– provide educational resources to riparians;
– provide support for associations; and
– support programming that improves the quality and protection of our waterways.