Help Avon Lake HOA
Avon Lake is interested in your experience with Laminer Flow Aeration (LFA). If you and/or your association installed a LFA system, please consider the following questions and send your answers to email@example.com.
- Who did you contract for the installation?
- How is the system powered?
- How big is the LFA system you installed?
- For what purpose did you install the system? Is it effective and how can you tell?
- Did you need a business loan for the project? What bank did you use?
- Did you use a Special Assessment District? Did you have to create a new SAD or could you use an existing arrangement, why?
- Did your association have enough money in reserve to pay for the project?
- Did your association members voluntarily donate money to the project?
- Did the association ask for private loans from members? If possible, please share your blank loan document.
On behalf of the Avon Lake HOA, we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Laminer Flow Aeration. If you would like a summary of the results, please indicate that in your email.
If you have an issue and you think our members can help, please contact us! We are happy to collect information in this way and also invite you to participate in our Member Zoom Meetings (see info below) as well as our Annual Conference (also below) for more networking opportunities.