The conference was just last week and it was a success! Thank you to everyone who joined us, thank you to our sponsors, and thank you especially to the speakers who provided their time and expertise. Over 340 people registered for the event and though the session attendance fluctuated, there were up to 200 people logged into sessions at the peak of the event. It was a wonderful way to celebrate our 60th year and to honor all those dedicated to Michigan Lakes and Streams Association before us. Please check out our session records and the slides from the presentations and share them with anyone who might be interested. We hope you will join us next year (in person!) at Crystal Mountain Resort in Thompsonville, MI on Friday, May 6 & Saturday, May 7, 2022, we can’t wait to see you all there!
- Invasive balsam woolly adelgid confirmed in Kent County
- As invasive European frog-bit spreads, boaters reminded to ‘Clean, Drain and Dry’
- $3.6 million in grants available to target invasive species in Michigan
- EGLE expands PFAS testing to include surface water, groundwater, wastewater and soil
- Have a bushel of fun picking pine cones
- September 2021 Newsletter