The conference was just last week and it was a success! Thank you to everyone who joined us, thank you to our sponsors, and thank you especially to the speakers who provided their time and expertise. Over 340 people registered for the event and though the session attendance fluctuated, there were up to 200 people logged into sessions at the peak of the event. It was a wonderful way to celebrate our 60th year and to honor all those dedicated to Michigan Lakes and Streams Association before us. Please check out our session records and the slides from the presentations and share them with anyone who might be interested. We hope you will join us next year (in person!) at Crystal Mountain Resort in Thompsonville, MI on Friday, May 6 & Saturday, May 7, 2022, we can’t wait to see you all there!
- MLSA announces 2022 Megan E. Cook Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Charlyn Partridge joins the MLSA Board of Directors
- A Riparian’s New Year Wishes for 2022
- Webinar: Advancing inland lake stewardship through shoreline Best Management Practices
- Permits… What’s Up with EGLE Permits? – Part 3
- MiCorps Conference Recordings Available