MLSA 2022 Virtual Meeting Schedule
Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 9:30am – Communication Options for Associations
- Virtual event: Join us to discuss ways to reach your members and residents with your association’s message. We will discuss different platforms and tricks to reach as many people as possible.
Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 9:30am – Understanding Partners
- Virtual event: Let’s talk about all the local, regional, and statewide groups who can help you to protect your water. We’ll demistify the alphabet soup of organizations and help you reach out to resources you need.
Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 9:30am – Northwest Region Virtual meeting (this date was changed)
Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 9:30am – Southwest (Region 3) meeting
Friday and Saturday, May 6-7, 2022 – 61st Annual Conference (in person) Crystal Mountain Resort, Thompsonville, MI – Registration is now open!
Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 9:30am – Southwest (Region 3) meeting
Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 9:30am – Northwest Region Virtual meeting
Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 9:30am – MLSA/Riparian Feedback meeting
- Virtual event: We want to know how we’re doing and how we can help you. Join us for this open feedback session to let us know about topics, resources, articles, and other ideas you have for MLSA to support your work.
All Virtual Meetings can be accessed with this information:
- Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83183101195
- Meeting ID: 831 8310 1195
- Dial by your location
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)