On Friday, April 24th the Minnesota Lakes and Rivers Advocates hosted a webinar on wakeboats called “Enhanced Wake Watercraft Impacts on Lakes”, you can view a recording of the session here. They were joined by a researcher from the University of Minnesota and one of the cofounders of SafeWakes for Minnesota Lakes. We are glad they made the presentation available for everyone to view, this is an issue of interest to Michigan lakes as well.
- Write for The Michigan Riparian magazine
- A Warning about Mosquito Treatments
- More NotMISpecies Webinars coming this fall
- Summer conditions leading to algal blooms in canals and rivers around failed Mid-Michigan dams
- Community scientists throughout the state answered the call for rare turtle observation reports this spring
- 97 parcels of state land available via online auctions