On Friday, April 24th the Minnesota Lakes and Rivers Advocates hosted a webinar on wakeboats called “Enhanced Wake Watercraft Impacts on Lakes”, you can view a recording of the session here. They were joined by a researcher from the University of Minnesota and one of the cofounders of SafeWakes for Minnesota Lakes. We are glad they made the presentation available for everyone to view, this is an issue of interest to Michigan lakes as well.
- Register today for the Great Lakes Aquatic Invasive Species Landing Blitz
- Join us for the Lake and Stream Leaders Institute Workshop
- Protecting Our Inland Lakes & Shorelands: Ice, Wind, and Waves
- EGLE awards 27 grants to conduct stream cleanups and monitoring through MiCorps program
- Learn more about the MiCorps Program
- May 2021 Newsletter