Based on the title of this webinar provided by Michigan EGLE, PFAS Reverse Osmosis Leachate Treatment and Granulated Activated Carbon Technology, it may sound a bit technical but we thought it would be important to let our members know about this opportunity. If you are dealing with PFAS in your groundwater you may want to know more about successful treatments for removing these dangerous chemicals. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, June 30th at 9am, register with the link above to attend.
- Write for The Michigan Riparian magazine
- A Warning about Mosquito Treatments
- More NotMISpecies Webinars coming this fall
- Summer conditions leading to algal blooms in canals and rivers around failed Mid-Michigan dams
- Community scientists throughout the state answered the call for rare turtle observation reports this spring
- 97 parcels of state land available via online auctions