Based on the title of this webinar provided by Michigan EGLE, PFAS Reverse Osmosis Leachate Treatment and Granulated Activated Carbon Technology, it may sound a bit technical but we thought it would be important to let our members know about this opportunity. If you are dealing with PFAS in your groundwater you may want to know more about successful treatments for removing these dangerous chemicals. The webinar will be held on Tuesday, June 30th at 9am, register with the link above to attend.
- Register today for the Great Lakes Aquatic Invasive Species Landing Blitz
- Join us for the Lake and Stream Leaders Institute Workshop
- Protecting Our Inland Lakes & Shorelands: Ice, Wind, and Waves
- EGLE awards 27 grants to conduct stream cleanups and monitoring through MiCorps program
- Learn more about the MiCorps Program
- May 2021 Newsletter