Read the Fall 2014 edition of the Michigan Chapter, North American Lake Management Society Newsletter by clicking here. In this edition you will learn about:
- Presidential Ponderings
- McNALMS Lunch and Learn Seminar
- Toxins in Toledo’s Drinking Water Supply
- Lake Erie Harmful Algal Bloom Threatens Drinking Water Supplies
- Why is My Lake Turning Colors?
- Research Update: Lake Research Grant Program
- Corporate Member Corner: Experience the LakePro Difference
Newsletters from Michigan McNALMS and National NALMS are posted on the McNALMS web site at www.mcnalms.org.