House Bills 5838, 5839, & 5840 were introduced on June 4, 2020 by Rep.Tyrone Carter and Rep. Sherry Gay-Dagnogo. These three bills deal with potential environmental contamination and reporting issues. They also create a new Great Lakes and River protection fund and amend the Natural Resources and Environmental Protection Act. They have been referred to the Committee on Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation, chaired by Rep. Gary Howell. Please click on the names of the representatives to contact them about these bills. You may also see the history of the bills and read the language by clicking on the bill numbers. As always, MLSA will continue to monitor the progress of these bills in the House.
- MLSA announces 2022 Megan E. Cook Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Charlyn Partridge joins the MLSA Board of Directors
- A Riparian’s New Year Wishes for 2022
- Webinar: Advancing inland lake stewardship through shoreline Best Management Practices
- Permits… What’s Up with EGLE Permits? – Part 3
- MiCorps Conference Recordings Available