You can download the most current edition of the boating laws handbook, share it with your lake association, and visit the MDNR website for more resources on boating laws. Some lake associations create small laminated handouts to provide to association members and/or renters and boaters that might be visiting your lake or waterway. Other associations also organize on-site boater safety classes, that will likely need to be tabled for another year but is an excellent idea to help keep everyone safe. As we learned in our recent webinar about liability, if you are not following all boating laws at the time of an accident, then your insurance may not cover your liability. Be informed and stay safe!
- Register today for the Great Lakes Aquatic Invasive Species Landing Blitz
- Join us for the Lake and Stream Leaders Institute Workshop
- Protecting Our Inland Lakes & Shorelands: Ice, Wind, and Waves
- EGLE awards 27 grants to conduct stream cleanups and monitoring through MiCorps program
- Learn more about the MiCorps Program
- May 2021 Newsletter