- Are you tired of funding the management of aquatic invasive species on your lake that were introduced by recreational boaters using the local MI Department of Natural Resources public boating access site?
- Are you just a bit angry that recreational boaters using your lake are not being asked to contribute their fair share to the battle against aquatic invasive species?
- Are you worried about the fact that your lakefront residential property values are influenced by the presence of aquatic invasive species?
- Are you concerned about the fact that it is nearly impossible to find an inland lake in Michigan that does not currently host one or more potentially harmful aquatic invasive species?
- Are you aware of the fact that inland lakes are Michigan’s most valuable natural resource, and that our state legislature has appropriated almost nothing in the way of budget resources to help ensure they remain healthy and viable?
If your answer is yes to any of these important questions, please make your voice is heard by downloading, completing, and mailing in the resolution that appears at the link below.
Sponsored by the Michigan Waterfront Alliance, Inc., this resolution has been written in order to help focus the attention of our state legislators on the increasingly significant issues associated with the steadily increasing presence of aquatic invasive species within our inland waters.
You may submit the resolution on behalf of your lake association, or as a concerned Michigan individual.
To download the Michigan Waterfront Alliance, Inc. sponsored aquatic invasive species focused resolution, click here