In this free, 3-hour interactive workshop, we will explore effective communication techniques for advancing lake and stream stewardship and conservation. We will look at both external communication (how we talk about water resources and our work with outside audiences) and internal communication (how organizations share and discuss goals and values internally). You will leave with ideas, tools, and inspiration on how to improve communication for your organization. We will be joined by two experts in organizational success for natural resource organizations: Dr. Michael Everett, faculty member in the Department of Community Sustainability at Michigan State University, and Jenn Wright, Executive Director of the Grass River Natural Area in Bellaire, Michigan. Register here.
- Register today for the Great Lakes Aquatic Invasive Species Landing Blitz
- Join us for the Lake and Stream Leaders Institute Workshop
- Protecting Our Inland Lakes & Shorelands: Ice, Wind, and Waves
- EGLE awards 27 grants to conduct stream cleanups and monitoring through MiCorps program
- Learn more about the MiCorps Program
- May 2021 Newsletter